Return with Impact and Influence - brought to you by RADA
Applications close Friday 21st August
- Have you just returned to work or looking to return?
- Do you need a little confidence boost to ask for what you need - be it a promotion, pay rise or even to voice your opinion at discussions?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by the changes made in the workplace whilst you were on Maternity Leave?
- Do you wish you had the tools to be the best version of yourself?
Mums in Tech are here to help. In partnership with RADA, and supported by techUK, we are pleased to announce a new programme created for women returning to the workplace after long-term breaks.
The programme combines RADA in Business’s expertise in designing and running world class programmes, with Mums in Tech’s in-depth knowledge of the challenges faced by millions of mums during and immediately after long breaks. Attendees also have the chance to put the techniques they learn into practice through a series of roleplay exercises conducted with actors linked to RADA.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
You don’t need to already be part of the Mums in Tech family, or even working at a tech company to join. We are looking for mums with a purpose who have been out of the workplace for a while: be it for maternity leave, or voluntary exit from the workplace to focus on family. The main requirement is that you are ready to re-enter the workplace, in need of a confidence boost and ready to balance your career growth with motherhood.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
· How to re-integrate in the workplace
· How to negotiate without feeling shy or nervous about voicing your needs
· How to be an assertive and compassionate leader without seeming negative
· How to manage upwards and downwards to maximize your career progression
· Other topics valuable and specific to your course group
· Much more!
HOW MANY PEOPLE?
There is space for 8 people to join.
HOW ARE PARTICIPANTS CHOSEN?
Participants are chosen by our selection committee via the application at the bottom of the page. We are scouring London and beyond for candidates who are ambitious and eager to grow their personal and professional capabilities.
WHEN IS IT?
The programme will be held: Tuesday 01st August 2017 - Wednesday 02nd August 2017
However, the application window closes on Friday 21st July 2017 and the successful scholars will be announced on Monday 24th July 2017.
WHAT DO I GET?
Excellent tuition and confidence. Beyond that lunch and refreshments will be provided for candidates for the duration of the course.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The full programme price is £2,200. However, thanks to the support of our sponsors each candidate will receive a 50% scholarship making the course £1,100.
WHAT IF MY COMPANY WILL HELP SUPPORT ME?
First off, congrats to your company for being supportive! If your company is willing to support part or all of your participation in the course (minus the scholarship), and you are accepted to join us we will pass on the relevant details to manage that.
HOW DO I SIGN-UP?
Fill out the application below by the close of the day (5p.m.) Wednesday 19th July 2017.
STILL MORE QUESTIONS?
Click the hello button at the end of the screen to arrange a call with a member of the Mums in Tech team.